There is lots happening this weekend. Check out the summary below or check out the list of events for each day here:
Arts, Culture, and Family Fun
Concerts in and around Maryville
Be sure to check out up and coming Modern Folk band, Annabelle’s Curse, from Bristol Friday night at Barley’s. Or one of Maryville’s many other concerts this weekend!
- THE SHED, at Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson 1820 W. Lamar Alexander Parkway, Maryville. Leon Russell, Ed Snodderly at 8:00 p.m.; $20.
- BRACKINS BLUES BAR, 112 E. Broadway Ave., downtown Maryville: John D’Amato at 9 p.m.; free.
- BARLEY’S, 128 W. Broadway, Maryville. Annabelle’s Curse at 10 p.m.; free.
- DOCKSIDE GRILL, 2932 Boatdock Road, Louisville Landing Marina, Louisville: The Reigns Band at 7 p.m.; free.
- THE PICKIN’ PORCH, at Wood-n-Strings Dulcimer Shop, 7645 E. Lamar Alexander Parkway, Maryville. Michael Shull at 7:00 p.m.;free.
- VIENNA COFFEE HOUSE, 321 High St., downtown Maryville: Ryan Harris Brown at 7:00 p.m.; free.
- THE SHED at Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson1820 W. Lamar Alexander Parkway, Maryville. Kentucky Headhunters, The Cathouse Prophets at 8:00 p.m.; $15.
- BRACKINS BLUES BAR, 112 E. Broadway Ave., downtown Maryville: Pam Taylor at 9:00 p.m.; free.
- AMERICAN LEGION POST 13, 224 Waters Road, Maryville. Jeff Jopling Band at at 9:00 p.m.; free.
- TWO DOORS DOWN, 118 E. Broadway, downtown Maryville: Avenue C Band at 9:30 p.m.; free.